pass4all

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
pass4all

Poker

DAILY TOURNAMENTS!!! CHECK THE PASSWORDS SECTION!!! A LOT OF FREE PASSWORDS DAILY!!!GOOD LUCK AT THE TABLES!!!

Lii Poker(cake network)

mi$$u
    mi$$u
    Admin

Lii Poker(cake network) Empty Lii Poker(cake network)

Post by mi$$u Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:48 am

Lii Poker(cake network) Banner.ashx?i=250x250_signup

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://client.ckpnetwork.com/Land.ashx?SiteId=LP&t=11761&Lang=enand use Signup code: 4ALL

Deposit Bonus from LiiPoker

LiiPoker is proud to offer innovative reward and loyalty programs including our Gold Card Jackpot, the Million Dollar Freeroll Series, and the Gold Chip program to name a few. Whether you're new to LiiPoker or a loyal card room member, check below to take advantage of our bonus deposit offers.

1. 110% First Time Deposit Bonus
    2. Reload Bonus

110% First Time Deposit Bonus

We will sweeten the deal on your first deposit with a 110% First Time Deposit Bonus of up to $600 in Bonus Cash.

Lii Poker(cake network) Banner.ashx?i=240x90_3mgtd

Freerolls

Freeroll into Millions $250K Satellite

You have the chance to win a seat for our $250.000 Guaranteed tournament for free. Every day we run satellites for the Saturday semi-final, giving your the chance to win thousands of dollars for free. Check out the freeroll lobby for more information.

Freeroll into Millions Gold Chip giveaway

You can play our Gold Chip giveaway freeroll tournaments every day. If you win gold chips you can use them to buy into other tournaments, giving you the chance to win real money with your gold chips.

Lii Poker(cake network) Banner.ashx?i=240x90_rakeback

Lii poker ofers you 33% rakeback every month!!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 pm